Clear Path Aligners is the new generation treatment which will slowly replace orthodontic metal brackets and braces. Clear Path Aligners are a series of wafer thin transparent aligners which are placed in the mouth and will move your teeth into that perfect smile.
Clear Path Aligners are slowly gaining acceptance because it cancels out many of the disadvantages of metal brackets.
- Oral hygiene can be maintained very easily because there are no metal brackets to collect food particles and debris.
- Metal Brackets have a break in period where ulcers and sores will form on the cheek due to the sharp nature of the brackets. Clear Path aligners are smooth all around so there is no question of a break in period.
- For the dentist with Clear Align there is no hassle of carefully bonding each bracket and securing the wires on each of the brackets. Just periodic check ups and impressions are required.
- With Metal Brackets you will have to give up a lot of your favourite foods because it may cause you bracket to break off, but with Clear Align you don’t have any such restrictions
The procedure for getting Clear Path Aligners is very simple unlike metal brackets. Impressions will be taken of your upper and lower jaws and this will be sent to the Clear Path Lab for fabrication of the aligners. It usually takes two to three weeks for the aligners to reach back to us. You will be delivered the aligners, shown how it is worn and taught about how to maintain them. You will have to come in for periodic check ups and also if there is the need for extraction to create space.
- Always use the upper aligner on the upper teeth and lower aligner on your lower teeth
- Wash your Hands with soap before you place your aligner
- First put pressure on the front portion of your teeth and then put pressure on the back and the aligner will snap in place
- Always wear your aligners except when eating drinking and brushing your teeth
- Frequent removal should be avoided
- Use water and toothpaste to clean your aligners
- Always store the aligners in the case provided to you
- At any time if you feel any discomfort please contact us